At JP, our goal is to help our clients improve their office aesthetics, design spaces that foster inter-staff relationships and most importantly, deliver work spaces that reflect your company's brand and values.
As papers and files begin to build up, it becomes very difficult to move freely through the office, making space a resource that is in short supply. If you want an open space office ready for the future, you need to take a look at efficient storage space planning and file organisation systems.
This is where the Rotafile rotary file system comes in. Rotafile makes it possible to gain up to 70% more office space by redesigning your office and archives in a modern, well laid out fashion.
From a small table top unit to a large filing column, the rotafile storage system is available in a range of configurations to suit any of your office storage needs.
The Rotafile round storage solution systems comes as Compactfile or Multifile.
- Multifile : Levels rotate individually.
- Compactfile : Column is fully rotatable.
- Gain up to 70% more space over standard office bookcases and shelving systems
- Flexible for a wide range of applications
- Heavy duty, supporting up to 90Kg per level
- Available in 80cm diameter
- Max capacity: 24 Binders per level (80cm diameter)
- Column is fully rotatable
- Levels have fixed sides for greater stability
- Levels with raised edges and locating ring to ensure that binders remain securely in place
- Level sides with sturdy handles
- Five way base for optimum stability with fine tuned height adjustment
- Made of Melamine board
- Max load per level: 90Kgs
- Floor space required: 80cm x 80cm
- Max height (6 levels): 227cm
- Available in 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 level configurations
See dropdown for prices and options