Calling this the chair of the future won't be wrong. The Kneeling Chair has a unique design which is ergonomic and helps in relaxing those back muscles. You can happily bid farewell to those back woes and strained muscles. If you don't want to take our word, then let us tell you that it has been recommended by physiotherapists, too.
Kneeling Chair Measurements:
Dimensions: Seat: 480-500mm(H) x 390mm (W) x 290mm (D)
Knee pad: 400mm (W) x 190mm-240mm (D) (kidney shaped)
Backrest: 310mm (H) x 230-360mm (W)
- Adjustments: Backrest height (turn wheel at back)
- Back can also be removed.
- Back tilt - rear lever on right when seated.
- Depress lever to lock in any position, otherwise can free float back.
- Seat moves forwards and back - lever on left side.
- Seat height - front lever on right side.
-Unique design invented by ergonomist.
-Recommended by physiotherapists.
-Ideal for aiding minor back problems by retraining muscles.
-Maintains lordosis; the curve of the lower back.
-Improved stability and adjustability.
-Easy to mount/dismount without a star base.
-The back height is 370mm, seat width 400mm, seat depth 270mm, seat height 500mm.
-Recommended maximum weight is 80kg.
-The chair is height adjustable from 500-560mm and there is also adjustment for the seat to move forwards and backwards.